Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tribute to the Tay-TAY

WHERE to start? Taylor is one of the greatest people you'll ever meet. Taylor and I first became friends when I lived in Niceville, FL in high school. We were lucky enough to be in the same stake and experience many girls camps, youth conferences, and lotssss of stake dances together. Haha She came out to BYU a few years ago and I just couldn't have been happier! Sweet Emily Ryan, Taylor and I enjoyed numerous Floridian hangouts and lunch dates! Taylor became a roomie and I can't express how great of a friend she is to everyone! Taylor just got into UCF Physical Therapy School (along with many other acceptances elsewhere) and besides it being SO far away, we are thrilled for her! I just love this girl and am going to miss her SO much!

Here is a quick look at some of the fun we've had!












We love you TAYLOR and best of luck at UCF! We miss you already! You will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment