Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kisses from the MRS.

I was spoiled this Valentine's day with pottery barn dishes from Kevin (thanks to the Bitnoffs for keeping them a secret at their apt), and adorable valentine's from
my students! Check how cute of a job they did!

Kevin and I enjoyed a yummy dinner at Olive Garden as we thought back to Valentine's day last year when we celebrated with Brick Oven overlooking Provo at the top of the Y. So much has happened and we just couldn't be happier! So happy that this guy is my valentine forever! I hope your Valentine's day was filled with love, chocolate, and The Vow! ;)

1 comment:

  1. It was! LOL Well, love, flowers, and The Vow. I didn't get any chocolates this year. Is that my valentine telling me something? haha Looks like you've got a good one, too. Where's your Olive Garden close up? :)

    ReplyDelete