Monday, June 23, 2014

Campin'

 We have maxed out our camping selves for the rest of the year!  A few weeks ago, I went off to Girls Camp and Kevin did Twilight Camp for all of the young scouts. Despite not really being a camper, I was pretty proud of myself for doing so well in the wilderness in the Texas summer heat. I loved spending time with our girls and YW leaders and I had an even greater appreciation for my air conditioning and bed upon my arrival home. The girls were so fun to be around. I was uplifted by their sweet spirits all week. Kevin loved helping the scouts do archery all week. Some were as young as 6 and were darling as ever. We live in a great place and loved spending the week with the young people around us! 

Memorial Ward Campgrounds- Snapdragons

Morning of the hike!

Some of our YW!

This is what I was up against!!! Yes, that's real! 

Kevin's group at Twilight Camp for the week. (Special shoutout to Whitni & Shannon for putting the whole week together!)

No comments:

Post a Comment