Monday, June 23, 2014

49 Years Young

Well we made it to 24 & 25! We spent our birthdays at Girls Camp, Twilight Camp, and work, so we did our traditional joint birthday celebration on the weekend at Vic & Anthony's. Seriously one of the best meals I've ever had. Yum! Kevin, being the amazing husband that he is had the cutest banner, gifts, cards, and homemade cake (that he made at midnight the night before because he was at Twilight Camp), waiting for me when I got back from camp. Between that and the rush of the ac, they're might've been some tears. Thank you to all of our sweet friends and family for all the sweet cards, flowers, and gifts! 

Birthday treat to have Tygh in town! 

Our traditional birthday burgers a few days late.

Vic & Anthony's jumbo lump crab cake. Mmmmmmm

Slight miscommunication in the kitchen with what we were celebrating. Haha Still delicious creme brûlée!

I just love celebrating our birthdays together! I love this guy so much and couldn't have asked for a better 49th birthday weekend celebration. Here's to being 24 & 25 years young (even though I'm feeling pretty old)!

No comments:

Post a Comment