Sunday, November 4, 2012

Girls Weekend in Rocklin

This Fall Break was spent in Rocklin, California with my mom, and my sisters, Kristine and Kelly. {We missed you Rachel!} We had a blast spending time with Ben and Ella, eating yummy food, and doing lots of crafts. We made super cute Halloween and Christmas banners, painted pumpkins, and cute door decorations! {Never go to Joann's past 8pm} They turned out so cute! We got to meet up with my fabulous in-laws, Bill and Gale for a delicious lunch and train ride for the kids! It is always sad to say goodbye, but I'm so happy the Holidays are around the corner! I can't wait for our next girls weekend! {Thanks for hosting, Kristine!}

 I was so happy to get home to Kevin and look how excited he is about our new holiday decor! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh I just love all you Nichols girls! You are all so beautiful! I'm also loving how cute Ben and Ella are! Can't wait to see you and kev so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! Lets do it again soon! Especially the all you can eat shrimp part. :) Your decorations are looking good! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. the above comment was from me not Jason. In case you were wondering. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun break! Your decorations and pumpkins are so cute!! I love seeing updates! Miss you girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute picture of Kelly with Ben and Ella! Oh and be sure to tell Kristine we have the same shirt... I've started shopping at Target thanks to her! Miss you all :)

    ReplyDelete