Thursday, November 8, 2012

26.2

My amazing sister-in-law, Erin ran the Sojo Marathon a few weeks ago and we got to cheer her on! I was so impressed with Erin especially because I got tired from sitting and eating chick-fil-a while she ran the 26.2 miles. What a champ! It really was impressive and I even got emotional as she crossed the finish line with cute little Tate. What an accomplishment! I'm so glad I could be there! Bill and Gale flew out for the big event and we made a weekend of celebrating out of it! We started with Grandma Couch's birthday, had the big races, {Tate and Tygh ran in one too!} and finished with some competitive mini golf. We loved being able to spend time with Kevin's parents, Erin, Tygh, Tate, and Bailey! {And of course Lauren and Mike} Here are some highlights from the weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Just saw this post! This was so much fun! Thanks for sharing all of the fun pictures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete