Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Peru!

I (Kevin) took a little trip to Peru for two weeks. It was an awesome adventure. I was part of a group called Global Engineering Outreach. My group had been working all year on a hand powered washing machine. Then we got to go down to Peru and teach the people how to make it.
This is in the center of Cuzco.

Charles working on our washing machine behind the hotel we were staying at.
The village people checking out our washing machine.
The top of Machu Picchu
We also visited the floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca Overall it was a great trip and I had a lot of fun. However, next time Karen definitely needs to come with me!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great trip! Did you do more sight seeing than clothes washing... haha. I'm sure the people are gonna think of you every time they put on freshly washed clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was Jason by the way. :) Can't wait to see the full slide show Kevin! Looks like an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to see more pictures and hear more details. So glad you had that opportunity! Yes, Karen needs to join you next time. Can't wait to see you both!

    ReplyDelete