Sunday, May 6, 2012

K & K Couch as of lately...

We've been trying to take advantage of the days with nice weather and do fun things outside. A few weeks ago we went out with our friends Matt and Taryn Shirley for a little Trafalga date night. Our miniature golf game got pretty competitive since dessert was on the line, nevertheless, so much fun! We love these guys and are so sad they have left us for the summer!
Kevin's most recent update is that he is in PERU! (Pictures to come later!) He has been with the Global Engineering Outreach Club from BYU for two weeks and I can't be more excited to have him home TOMORROW! :) Here's him all packed up and ready to go two weeks ago :)
I have the sweetest friends who have been entertaining me while Kevin was gone! We enjoyed roommate dinners again, as well as movie nights, attempts at the pool, shopping, bonfires, wedding receptions, and lots and lots of treats! Sidney, Nat, and Lauren... You girls are the best!
Ari is one of my most favorite people and she just celebrated her 22nd BIRTHDAY! I just love this girl so much and don't know what I would do without her! I'm so excited for her as she starts her new advertising job in Irvine, but I'm so sad that she'll be leaving me!
This past weekend my parents and I went with our friends Kevin and Gracie to the BYU Rugby Quarterfinals game. My dad played Rugby at BYU when he was there, so it was so fun to see him on the field as they honored Rugby Alumni!
SO HAPPY for this guy to get home! More time spent together and less of this!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you have been keeping busy Karen! I know he can't wait to get home too! Love that pic of him face timing with you! haha Love you and can't wait to see you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys have been busy and having lots of fun! Wish I was at City Creek with you and the girls in that one pic. ;) Yay for Kevin being home tomorrow! Ben and Ella want to speak to him. :) Miss you guys! Can't wait to party with you soon! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog girly! I am sad you guys are not in the ward anymore! At least you live in Provo still! That means we still have to hang out! :)
    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete