Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mangrum Wedding

The day after Christmas, we jumped on a plane to Utah for one of my best friend's wedding! Sidney and I were freshman roommates in Helaman Halls and throughout the rest of our BYU days. I love this girl so much. She has been the best friend to me and I have been looking forward to her wedding for a long time. I'm so happy she found Creed who is equally as wonderful. Their wedding was beautiful and I'm so happy for them as they start their lives together. Grateful to have been part of their special day! 


We were able to have a shower for Sidney and say "cheers" to our bride. It was so fun to celebrate Sidney! Thanks Natalie for all your help! 

Gracie and Kyrie made it later that day and it was so perfect to be together. It's been too long! I love these girls so much. Kevin and Kyrie got some good bonding time during the bridesmaid pictures.
The gorgeous bride! 
Creed being a good sport in his kilt.
Love! 
Dancing with Kyrie!

I also got to see one my favorite Elementary Ed friends from BYU! Kenna is an amazing teacher and I just love her. 

I just love these two. So perfect. I was crying tears of happiness all day. So grateful for a friend like Sidney! 
Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Mangrum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment