Monday, October 21, 2013

Utah Trip

My parents took a trip to Italy a few weeks ago, so I flew out to spend some time with my cute grandma while they were away. I was sad I didn't get to spend too much time with my parents, but happy to spend time with my grandma and Kelly, and see so many friends too! I even got to go to one of my favorite places, Westside Elementary. I'm sad we didn't get a picture of all of us, but I enjoyed being back with all my old friends so much. It made me sad to not be a teacher there this year, and I seriously cried seeing my old students. And then there's the Petersons who make all things more fun with a party. As always, it's sad for me to say goodbye, but I was anxious to get back to my favorite guy after so long! {and some Houston warmth! See ya later snow!}

Spending some time with my mom before Italy! 

They're off to Italy!

Love these two. I think Noah's is hiring out here!? ;) We would be so happy to have the Martineaus close again! 

Great to spend time with Natalie! Back to our old traditions of shopping and pedicures.

We miss living so close to Lauren and Mike. Fun to be together! 

Kelly hooked me up with the benefits of dining plus, and we enjoyed every moment of that Sunday dinner at the cannon. (Not pictured: Taryn and Shannon on our sister date)

Dinner with Nat and Abs! :) 

This family is too sweet to me! So fun to be back at Westside! 

Spending some time at Gardner Village with my mom and all of the cute Hallowen decor! 














1 comment:

  1. Oh how wonderful it was to see you! I hope it will happen again soon!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete