Monday, July 1, 2013

2013 Birthdays

This year we celebrated our birthdays in our new home. It was fun to talk to so many friends and family members and we just feel so lucky to have all of you. Kevin started work and I so badly wanted to show up on his second day of work with a huge cake and candles, but I refrained after Kevin asked me not to. Next year. We enjoyed going out for birthday dinners back to back and are excited to be 23 and 24! We're looking forward to all that this next year will bring! Thanks for all your kind words and birthday wishes! They meant so much! 

Kevin spoiled me {as usual} with a little turquoise box! That man is the king of surprises. I don't know how he does it but I love it!

More birthday fun celebrating Kevin the next day! 

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I am so glad he spoils you but a little jealous I have never received a turquoise box! Looks like you spoiled him too!! So happy you are getting settled and we can't wait to see Houston with you as our tour guides. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete