Sunday, December 2, 2012

Grateful

We had such a great Thanksgiving in California with the Couch Family! We decided to take off a few days early to start the holiday partying early and we are so glad we did! We had so much fun shopping, having tasting parties, going to Apple Hill, Six Flags, cutting down a tree, making delicious food, spending time with family, seeing old friends, and playing games! We were sad to head home but the fun never ends and we had a pretty exciting trip home with Lauren and Mike. Thanks for all the fun, Bill and Gale!





We have so much to be grateful for this time of year! I'm thankful for the wonderful family I was born into as well as the amazing family I married into. So thankful for my sweet husband and this past year of complete bliss. I'm thankful for the opportunity I have to teach my darling little students and work with such amazing people. I'm thankful for such excellent friends who love and support us and bring so much joy into our lives. We're especially grateful for our Savior and this time of year that we celebrate his life! 
We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like these pictures!! Especially Ben and Kevin in the love tea cups! :) Such a fun week. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved seeing you! What a fun week for you guys! We love you!

    ReplyDelete