Monday, June 25, 2012

the Crafty Couch

Since school's been out, I've had a lot more time on my hands :) Between all of our fun trips, I've managed to squeeze in some of my Pinterest projects that I've been wanting to do all year! Here's what's been happening in the Couch household...

With our busy schedules, I thought making our very own menu for the week would help get dinner on the table faster. I'm not sure how much it's helped in that regard so far, but I'm excited to use it! :)
[This was our birthday celebration week hence the celebration dinners ;) ]


Step 1: Find sand dollars

Step 2: Bleach sand dollars and shake out sand (Good work Kevin!)


 Step 3: Display sand dollars :)


I kept all our cards from our wedding waiting for the perfect way to use them. I found this cute idea on Pinterest and I love how they turned out! They look so cute sitting on our bookshelf and I loved reading through all the advice our friends and family gave to us! Happy six months of marriage to us! :) 
Book with all of the wedding cards!


1 comment:

  1. Look at you, little domestic diva :) I'm loving it! We are sad we missed all your cali fun! Cute posts updates :) LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete