Saturday, May 26, 2012

Westside is the Best Side

I have had the great opportunity to intern at Westside Elementary in Springville for the past year. I work with the BEST of the best and have learned so much! I have yet to meet teachers who care more about their students than these teachers do. They give their lives and love their students so much. I have so many wonderful friends at Westside and I cannot say enough great things about this school. I truly believe it to be THE BEST SIDE! I'm so happy to be staying in third grade at this wonderful school next year because I love my sweet team so much. Apryl, our math guru on the team, is sadly moving to Vegas and I couldn't be more sad! She have become such a great friend and she will be missed greatly! I have loved working with Melissa, and THE Becky Manning too. I am all about the BMW (Becky Manning Way). Teachers, if you need any ideas- she is your lady! :) My facilitator this year has been the wonderful and talented, Teresa Jordan. She too is an amazing teacher, mentor, and friend and I couldn't have made it this year without her! I am so glad I've had the chance to work with her as she has taught me so many things! I've learned so much this first year of teaching and have so many ideas for next year. I'm so grateful for my adorable students and all of the fun we've been able to have this year. I've had fabulous parents and a fantastic room mom help out to create the most fun parties, field trips, and activities! What a great year! ...And here's to SUMMER 2012!
Field Trip! (I wish I could put more pictures with their cute faces on here!)
Third Grade Program :)
Teresa receiving an award!
Becky is a great sport!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment